The Front Street Inn, an Award-Winning Historic Inn & Boutique Hotel.
We warmly invite you to discover the Front Street Inn. We’ve created a destination inn that offers peace and privacy in the heart of Wilmington’s bustling downtown Historic District. A few steps in one direction takes you to the galleries, shops, pubs, restaurants and the Riverwalk. Another direction leads you to historic landmarks and the extensive residential section of beautifully restored homes and ever-changing gardens.
Our transformation of this historic building, once the Salvation Army of the Carolina’s, retained the arched windows, thick brick walls and maple floors allowing us to begin writing a new chapter in the Wilmington’s colorful history.
You can expect a clean, well-appointed, comfortable room/suite with the following amenities:
- King or Queen-size bed (some rooms with an additional futon sleeper or day bed)
- Private bath (some rooms with additional spa tub)
- Comfortable waffle-weave terry-lined robes
- Luxury bath products
- Individual air conditioning/heat control
- In-room coffee service
- Hair dryer/iron/ironing board
- Television w/Time Warner Cable
- Complimentary off-street parking
- Complimentary wireless Internet (and additional DSL port)
- Complimentary phone calls
The ceiling-fanned Sol y Sombra Bar and Breakfast Room serves a full buffet breakfast, healthful beverages, beer, champagne, and wine.
The breakfasts are abundant, fresh, and full of natural ingredients and seasonal fruits. We serve from 8 – 10 am in a relaxed buffet atmosphere.
We and our staff have devoted ourselves to creating the ambiance, service and comfort the experienced traveler appreciates. Welcome!
Front Street Inn
215 South Front Street
Wilmington, NC, 28401, USA
800-336-8184 | 910-762-6442