The Front Street Inn, an Award-Winning Historic Inn & Boutique Hotel.
We warmly invite you to discover the Front Street Inn. We’ve created a destination inn that offers peace and privacy in the heart of Wilmington’s bustling downtown Historic District. A few steps in one direction takes you to the galleries, shops, pubs, restaurants, and the Riverwalk. Another direction leads to historic landmarks and the extensive residential section of beautifully-restored homes and ever-changing gardens.
Our transformation of this historic building, once the Salvation Army of the Carolina’s, retained the arched windows, thick brick walls, and maple floors…allowing us to write a new chapter in Wilmington’s colorful history.
You can expect a clean, well-appointed, comfortable room/suite with the following amenities:
- King or Queen bed (some rooms with additional futon sleeper or day bed)
- Private bath (some suites with an additional spa tub)
- Comfortable waffle-weave terry-lined robes
- Luxury bath products
- Individual air conditioning/heat control
- Ceiling fan
- In-room coffee service
- Hair dryer/iron/ironing board
- Television w/Spectrum digital cable
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- Complimentary on-site parking
We serve a complimentary full buffet breakfast each morning from 8 – 10 AM. The breakfasts are abundant, fresh, and full of natural ingredients and seasonal fruits.
The ceiling-fanned Sol y Sombra Bar serves healthful beverages, soft drinks, beer, wine, and Champagne in a relaxed atmosphere.
We and our staff have devoted ourselves to creating the ambiance, service, and comfort the experienced traveler expects and appreciates. Welcome!
Front Street Inn
215 South Front Street
Wilmington, NC, 28401, USA
800-336-8184 | 910-762-6442